Gothic-Knight1223Gothic-Knight1223

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Simple Game The Simple Game

not bad at all

finished with a speedy rank :) liked the message on the last level

Protect Your Planet! Protect Your Planet!

Great game

very fun and well made, needs a jump attack

Diva Dress-Up Diva Dress-Up

maybe its just me?

the model is facing one way and all the clothes are facing the other other than that not bad

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Splat

Great game gets way easy later on once you have about 150 achers and 100 repairmen can pretty much go away for the level and not worry and having 40000 castle hit points dosnt hurt either.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Great but needs work

I did a 1v6 battle on the hill and killed all 6 of the AI without getting hit once need to give the AI a boost also needs more attacks, I do like the game and play it alot because watchung Chuck Norris drop a grenade on himself and fall of an edge is always entertaining. The rifles like of fire needs work too, I will shoot a guy 4 feet from mine and get a headshot on a guy halfway across the screen.

The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

Good but...

Some things bugged me like the enemys double attack or randomly the damage the enemy does jumps from 7 to 300 in one turn of combat or when they heal themselves for 200 then power up and land a 3 hit combo in one turn. All around the game just needs a little tweaking, and maybe an ability then lets me attack more than once a turn or the ability to attack once power up once and cast 1 spell per turn (like the enemy)

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

All I can say is...

130ft drop onto a bed of spikes makes a kitty more fun :)

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

*blink blink*

this has to be the single most addictive game ive ever had the privlage of playing on ng you rule

Dragonslayer v1.2 Dragonslayer v1.2

Good stuff

simple game fun to play, altho i got my ass handed to me was fun to play. Still working on finding the hidden cheat weapon but hey well made keep em coming

thewasteofwebspace responds:

Hidden cheat is revealed at the end of the updated version. Heres some info about it.

COPY+PASTED MESSAGE:
You have recieved this response if you complained/asked about something I fixed in the updated version of this game.

Please check back here soon (tomorow-ish), as the updated version is awaiting approval. It has a bunch of new features, some of which you have asked about in your review.

Thanks for playing
~TheWaste

Cheeb's Halo 2 Adventure Cheeb's Halo 2 Adventure

Has a few bugs to work out

ok the first level was good but the power ups wear off too fast for my taste and the boss just keeps shooting not enough room to menuver in between the bullets on the second stage collecting the mini hogs i would doge out of the way and still get hit or there wouldnt be any room to move anywhere and my bank of 40 or so mini hogs would go away every time got kind of annoying... my final thought is the soundtrac got really old really fast